Junior Architectural Technician / Technologist
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated Junior Architectural Technician / Technologist who can join the team and assist the senior members of staff within our talented Cheshire Practice.
You will be working on a range of different projects, allowing the successful candidate to gain exposure to a wide range of different sectors.
Daily responsibilities will include working on a number of different projects at one time, site surveys, production of existing drawings, producing technical drawings, details and submitting applications to planning and Building Control.
You will work as part of team but will be expected to be able to manage your own work list independently.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly and hard-working environment with good opportunities for progression.
You will be overseen and supported by senior members of the team.
What will I need to be considered for this role?
· CIAT accredited degree or approved learning programme, or working towards one part time.
· Up to date knowledge of Planning Legislation and Building Regulations
· Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable meeting with clients
· Conscientious and passionate about delivering high standards
· IT proficiency with strong working knowledge of Revit / AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite.
· Experience with Image editing software such as Photoshop would be beneficial.
· Full UK driving licence
You will work from open plan offices situated in Kelsall, near Chester, right in the heart of Cheshire.